In general, a woman can visit the graveyard.
However, there are strict conditions which need to be observed by the woman.
1. She must go with her husband or a mahram
2. If she is married, she should seek her husband’s permission
3. If she is not married, she should seek her parent’s permission
4. Observe full Islamic Dress
5. Only go if the route there and back is safe and free from potential harassment
6. There should be no free mixing
7. She should not wail or lament
8. Generally keep within the limits of what is and is not permitted to be said or done.